ave.nue101's soy wax pillar candles are hand made in Victoria with a textural finish to elevate the aesthetic and perfectly balance proportions when paired with any ave.nue101 candlesticks.
- Available in textural white or textural black.
- Hand poured in soy wax in Victoria Australia.
- Textural finish to elevate your candlesticks
- Natural 100% cotton, lead free wick for a clean and tranquil burn.
- Dimensions: 10cm x 10cm
- Burn time: 55hrs.
- When caring for our candles it is important to trim your wick regularly to approximately 6mm. The first burn will impact the life of your candle. To ensure longevity, allow your candle on its first burn, to burn long enough for the burn pool to reach all the way to the edge as subsequent burns will not burn any wax beyond this point and may leave you with an outer rim of unused wax.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight or high temperatures when not in use.
- Enjoy the mood. Candles best accompanied by good music.
- ◄Shipping Information
Each Avenue piece is packed carefully with thorough attention to detail by founders Rikki and Tess from their Northern Rivers studio. A commitment to the responsibility of our environmental impact is at the forefront of Avenue's ethos and every effort has been made to ensure all pieces are packed and protected for delivery using eco-conscious and sustainable materials. We also ship nationally with only carbon-neutral delivery companies and internationally where possible.
Ave.nue101 offers free standard shipping for Australian orders over $350. (excluding oversized pieces). Oversized items will have shipping calculated at checkout and is dependent on your location. If your piece is oversized it will be stated in the product description. We endeavour to have your orders fulfilled in a prompt and timely fashion. Orders are dispatched weekly. Your delivery and tracking information will be sent to you via email correspondence. For more information on shipping click here.
- At Ave.nue101 we are for the curated and considered home and it is part of our ethos to operate as sustainably and responsibly as possible. Due to this we encourage conscious purchasing. Please ensure that you adore your piece and have a place in mind for it to reside in your home prior to purchasing as we do not offer returns for change of mind. Exchanges and returns within the E-commerce sector contribute to, in our opinion, an unnecessarily large carbon footprint. We encourage you to be on this journey of changing consumer behaviour with us, by being mindful in how we shop to better our beautiful planet. Quality and damage control however is of the utmost importance to us. If we can see that your piece has arrived to you damaged we will of course allow you to select either a replacement or a refund. For more information on our returns click here.