Bleecker Vase — Matte Black
Simple and sleek with a nod to the eastern hemisphere. This form focused yet functional vessel is perfect for flowers or simply as a standalone piece. Bleecker is a classic with timeless style and charm. We adore him placed on a console alongside otherworldly collectibles or nested with our Isle stem vase in co-ordinating colours.
- Available in textural white or matte black.
- Carefully crafted by hand in South-East Queensland, Australia from stoneware clay.
- Dimensions: 16cm W x 15cm H
- Weight: 1kg approximately
- Wipe ceramic with a soft dry cloth. We advise against using abrasive cleaning products.
- ◄Shipping Information
Each Avenue piece is packed carefully with thorough attention to detail by founders Rikki and Tess from their Northern Rivers studio. A commitment to the responsibility of our environmental impact is at the forefront of Avenue's ethos and every effort has been made to ensure all pieces are packed and protected for delivery using eco-conscious and sustainable materials. We also ship nationally with only carbon-neutral delivery companies and internationally where possible.
Ave.nue101 offers free standard shipping for Australian orders over $350. (excluding oversized pieces). Oversized items will have shipping calculated at checkout and is dependent on your location. If your piece is oversized it will be stated in the product description. We endeavour to have your orders fulfilled in a prompt and timely fashion. Orders are dispatched weekly. Your delivery and tracking information will be sent to you via email correspondence. For more information on shipping click here.
- At Ave.nue101 we are for the curated and considered home and it is part of our ethos to operate as sustainably and responsibly as possible. Due to this we encourage conscious purchasing. Please ensure that you adore your piece and have a place in mind for it to reside in your home prior to purchasing as we do not offer returns for change of mind. Exchanges and returns within the E-commerce sector contribute to, in our opinion, an unnecessarily large carbon footprint. We encourage you to be on this journey of changing consumer behaviour with us, by being mindful in how we shop to better our beautiful planet. Quality and damage control however is of the utmost importance to us. If we can see that your piece has arrived to you damaged we will of course allow you to select either a replacement or a refund. For more information on our returns click here.