Intriguing yet playful, Freddie provides a twist on your candlestick collection - or may be the perfect piece to start you off. Freddie is the shorter of the two candle sticks.This single stem candlestick is thoughtfully sized to dance around many spaces of the home. Style as a solo statement piece or alongside Frederick (his larger, other half) for a balanced and ambient duet.
- Wrought iron, forged with care by strong hands and fire in the hinterland of Byron Bay Australia.
- Coated in a tactile matte black finish
- Generous 13cm wax dishes to allow for hours of burning without the worry of dripping wax.
- Best styled for perfect proportions with our handmade textured candles in either ivory or charcoal.
Dimensions: 18cm W x 26cm H
- Weight: 0.5kg approximately
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. We advise against using abrasive cleaning products.
- ◄Shipping Information
Each Avenue piece is packed carefully with thorough attention to detail by founders Rikki and Tess from their Northern Rivers studio. A commitment to the responsibility of our environmental impact is at the forefront of Avenue's ethos and every effort has been made to ensure all pieces are packed and protected for delivery using eco-conscious and sustainable materials. We also ship nationally with only carbon-neutral delivery companies and internationally where possible.
Ave.nue101 offers free standard shipping for Australian orders over $350. (excluding oversized pieces). Oversized items will have shipping calculated at checkout and is dependent on your location. If your piece is oversized it will be stated in the product description. We endeavour to have your orders fulfilled in a prompt and timely fashion. Orders are dispatched weekly. Your delivery and tracking information will be sent to you via email correspondence. For more information on shipping click here.
- At Ave.nue101 we are for the curated and considered home and it is part of our ethos to operate as sustainably and responsibly as possible. Due to this we encourage conscious purchasing. Please ensure that you adore your piece and have a place in mind for it to reside in your home prior to purchasing as we do not offer returns for change of mind. Exchanges and returns within the E-commerce sector contribute to, in our opinion, an unnecessarily large carbon footprint. We encourage you to be on this journey of changing consumer behaviour with us, by being mindful in how we shop to better our beautiful planet. Quality and damage control however is of the utmost importance to us. If we can see that your piece has arrived to you damaged we will of course allow you to select either a replacement or a refund. For more information on our returns click here.