Framed Still Life Photography — Sardines
Sardines, makes up one part of a four piece, monochromatic still life photograph series shot by one of our founders, Tess Leopold. Tess’ incredible eye for capturing life’s moments on film has seen her travel the globe as a renowned photographer in her industry and it is an honour to have her work grace part of the ave.nue101 offering. This series is an ode to life's simple pleasures and our ability to find beauty in the everyday.
Available in two sizes and comes either unframed or framed with the choice of two framing colour-ways. See photographs for colour reference and details below for sizing.
- Each photograph is printed on a textured cotton rag paper with an organic deckle edge, framed in Tasmanian Oak with gallery grade acrylic glass.
- All works are printed and carefully hand framed to order in South East Queensland by one of Australia's leading art reproduction teams.
- Each piece is available in either our natural or dark colour way.
- The natural colour way sees the photograph float mounted on a tonal olive brown matt board complimented by a raw Tasmanian Oak frame.
- The dark colour way sees the photograph float mounted on a black matte board complimented by a walnut stained Tasmanian Oak frame.
- Available in two sizes: Medium and Large.
- Medium: 35cm W x 50cm H
- Large: 46.5cm W x 68.5cm H
- Please allow a 3-4 week lead time for your piece to be created.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. We advise against using abrasive cleaning products.
- ◄Shipping Information
Each Avenue piece is packed carefully with thorough attention to detail by founders Rikki and Tess from their Northern Rivers studio. A commitment to the responsibility of our environmental impact is at the forefront of Avenue's ethos and every effort has been made to ensure all pieces are packed and protected for delivery using eco-conscious and sustainable materials. We also ship nationally with only carbon-neutral delivery companies and internationally where possible.
Ave.nue101 offers free standard shipping for Australian orders over $350. (excluding oversized pieces). Oversized items will have shipping calculated at checkout and is dependent on your location. If your piece is oversized it will be stated in the product description. We endeavour to have your orders fulfilled in a prompt and timely fashion. Orders are dispatched weekly. Your delivery and tracking information will be sent to you via email correspondence. For more information on shipping click here.
- At Ave.nue101 we are for the curated and considered home and it is part of our ethos to operate as sustainably and responsibly as possible. Due to this we encourage conscious purchasing. Please ensure that you adore your piece and have a place in mind for it to reside in your home prior to purchasing as we do not offer returns for change of mind. Exchanges and returns within the E-commerce sector contribute to, in our opinion, an unnecessarily large carbon footprint. We encourage you to be on this journey of changing consumer behaviour with us, by being mindful in how we shop to better our beautiful planet. Quality and damage control however is of the utmost importance to us. If we can see that your piece has arrived to you damaged we will of course allow you to select either a replacement or a refund. For more information on our returns click here.